Thursday, May 26, 2011

Drive-In Movies Return to Red Hill General Store in Hillsville, VA!

If you came to see us in Hillsville, VA last summer you may have noticed that on Fridays there was a free movie playing at our Drive-In here at Red Hill General Store. And now, the Drive-In fun is back:



Free Drive-In Movie

Beginning at 9 p.m. Friday, June 3rd at our Hillsville, VA location.

Cotton candy, popcorn, and drinks will be available and the store will be open!
You can bring your own lawn chair and enjoy the show closeup; parking for the lawn chair section is located to the right side of the parking lot fence.
A radio station will be available for those who wish to watch the movie from their cars.

Friday, June 3rd we will be playing a John Wayne western movie that you will not want to miss:


There will be a free movie every Friday night all summer long! So be sure to look out for the upcoming shows!

4 comments:

  1. I love the drive in! I remember when i was a kid my mother took me to see poltergeist at the drive in. :) lol I dont know if that movie was the perfect choice for taking a child to the drive in but i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika- Glad you had fun, even though Poltergeist is a bit scary, I watched it as a child too, still love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the comment about learning to use chopsticks! What a great idea to start with popcorn...and I'm in luck because I looove popcorn and eat it all the time :)

    I wish my first attempt could be at your drive-in! But I just checked Google and unfortunately we are 5 1/2 hours apart...but going to a drive-in movie has always been on my 'bucket list' so perhaps I'll make it out there someday!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenn Glad you found the comment helpful! Wish you lived closer, we always have a blast at our drive-in movies. But if you are ever in the area definitely stop by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...