Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Honeys, jams and jellies make Christmas sweet!

Christmas Eve is tomorrow! I can't believe it. This year really went by in the blink of an eye (or a twitch of Santa's nose!) Hopefully, everyone has finished up all that last minute shopping. I, however, have not. I always end up with one or two people that I forgot.

Food is always a centerpiece of any holiday celebration and the thoughts of all the yummy dishes that await me tomorrow and on Christmas day instantly turned my mind to a food inspired gift to wrap up the last minute folks I had left on my list.

We carry a wide variety of honeys, jams and jellies at Red Hill General Store that will make everyone excited on Christmas morning! What could be better than smearing a thick drizzle of pure comb honey on a hot, just out of the oven, biscuit on Christmas morning? My tummy growls just at the thought! Or what about some apple butter on toast or fig jam mixed with butter? The options all sound so delicious!


We also carry jelly and jam samplers when you can't decide on just one!

Season's Eatings and...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...