- Jaw harps & harmonicas for children or adults because Appalachia's music is important
- Strike anywhere matches, jar lids & duck tape because we believe in practicality
- charlie's soap since it's incredible leaving no leftover residue! It's just real clean.
- Pot-holder looms since we like to teach kids useful skills
- Limited Edition: Ball Heritage Blue Jars celebrating the 100th anniversary of the mason jar which is 2013
- Quality time tested black walnut crackers and other nut-shell-breaking equipment
- and Case Knifes because they are made in the USA.
It's an exciting weekend - because of the increased weekend traffic. We've rented much of the space in our parking lot to weekend vendors! We marked off the spaces Monday. We have a brand new freezer full of grass-fed beef from Dugspur, VA and free-range chicken from North Carolina.
As part of Hillsville's excitement, visit our store on your way down Route 100's 18 mile flea market! Here is the 2013 Google Map -This is the second year.
The Saturday Market has increased over the last three Saturdays. Labor day weekend will be the season's biggest. As a market vendors explained Saturday, together we are creating a place where bartering (yeah, bartering!) might become commonplace. We'll keep doing it every Saturday until it gets too cold. We like it when people get as excited as we are.