1. Cut a wooden barrel in the bathroom into 4 pieces and make shelves with it:
2. Use barrels as planters on the porch or in the yard.
3. Refurbish one into a bathroom sink.
4. If you are lacking on storage, wooden barrels make great storage items, you can store items in the barrel and leave the barrel out in plain sight as a decor piece.
5. Cut a barrel in half and create two side tables from it, would be great on either side of the sofa or as night stands.
6. If you own a shop, a wooden barrel makes a great display for merchandise.
7. Just have part of a barrel? Create the seat of a swing with it.
8. Wooden barrels make great trash containers, just put your trash bag inside, or if your barrel is big enough, you can stash an entire plain jane trash can inside.
9. Cut out the bottom of a barrel, clean it very well and use as a dog house.
10. Another idea for your four legged friend is to create a dog bed with one.
What have you done with wooden barrels to reuse them in the past? Any plans for a barrel in the future?