Here are some ideas on repurposing a washboard:
1. Use two washboards as the legs for a table. Just add a top and a bottom shelf.
2. Glue on some clothes pins, decorate, and use as a lost and found for socks that lose a mate in the laundry.
3. Add a shelf and use as decor/storage in the laundry room.
4. Add some hooks and use to organize jewelry.
5. Use as shutters over a small window.
6. Create a memo board or letter holder using decorative magnets.
7. Use some glue and some broken china to create a washboard mosaic.
8. Use paint, stickers, and other decor items and create a sign for a fun room or a kids room.
9. Add some jelly jars or small buckets and create a washboard planter.
10. Use a glass washboard as the door for a spice cabinet.
What other uses have you seen for re-using/re-purposing washboards?