Friday, December 2, 2011

We love our Customers!

Here is why we love our customers, we received two wonderful emails this week:

Thank you very much, the order did arrive this afternoon in perfect condition and the items were exactly what I was expecting. Now I know who to contact when I need more of these jugs.

Thanks again,
F.G.

I just wanted to write to say i have order several things from your store and have not had a problem with nothing. I order a 23 Quart presto cannier from you on 11-29-2011 and to my surprise i got it the next day at noon . I just live about 115 miles from your in TN. But you got it out fast and that`s what i like and even i paid for shipping you were cheaper than walmart here . Thank you so much for the fast and good service . -J.N.
We are so glad that FG enjoyed his glass milk bottles and that JN got their Presto Canner so quickly. And we are even happier that they enjoyed their experience shopping with us! Thanks for being great customers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...