Monday, August 22, 2011

Customer Bragging on our Customer Service

We love it when we have made a customer happy. That is what we are here for after all, to help out people! Here is a snippet of an email we received from one of our customers who purchased pressure canner parts:
My name is Brenda P., in Carolina. Several weeks ago, I purchased a replacement gasket for a pressure canner I own.

First, I would like to comment on how very quickly I received my order, it was just a few days, that was great. I ended up having to return it though to exchange it for a different one, thinking it was the wrong gasket. Again, it only took a few days after I returned the first one, to receive the exchange. Well, the exchanged gasket did not work either. My canner is one that has two different gaskets, and depending on the manufacture month and year, determines which one will work. So I contacted your customer service dept. and spoke with a very nice lady. I'm only sorry that I did not get her name so that I could let you know how helpful she was. All too often companies hear only the negative things about their customer service reps, so I wanted to say something positive. 
I explained to her my problem with the gaskets. I still had the old one that I had wanted to replace. She helped me determine that I had the correct gasket, and proceeded to give me some things that I could try to get the gasket to work properly. Well, I tried her suggestions and they worked! I cannot tell you how excited I was. I was beginning to think that I would not be able to use this canner anymore. The problem was that I could not get the lid of the canner to go on, and after a struggle to get it on, there was no way for me to take the lid back off. I could only use the canner when my husband was home so he could put the lid on and take it off when finished. Even for him it was difficult. I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis, which makes using my hand extremely difficult and painful. So to now be able to take care of this lid on my own is so exciting for me! Such a simple suggestion of rubbing vegetable oil on the gasket before using it, and letting the lid with the gasket sit on top of the canner with boiling water in it to steam it. Now I can look forward to using my canner again. I do a lot of canning in the summer and fall months, using my small canner but it will be even better now that I can use the bigger one too.
I just wanted to say thank you for hiring such wonderful people to work with your customers. I will definitely recommend you to my other canning family and friends.
 Thanks Brenda for your kind words! We greatly appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...