And without further ado, Red Hill's Bucket List:
- Hold hair bows.
- Hold cotton balls.
- Hold Q-tips.
- Use under the sink for leaky pipes until they can be fixed.
- Use as trash pail.
- Use as towel or clothes hamper.
- Spoon holder (small tin pails work great for this).
- Utensil holder.
- Use under sink for leaky pipes until they can be fixed.
- Throw scraps in that need to go out to compost heap.
- Hold peanuts.
- Use for crab and/or lobster scraps when eating.
- Beer or drink bucket.
- Use for mop water.
- Use for cleaning water.
- Hold paperclips.
- Spare change bucket.
- Hold push pins.
- Hold staples.
- Throw your keys in.
- Hold a bottle of glue (great if glue leaks, then it won’t just be in your drawer)
- Use as trash can.
- Use to catch water from leak during rain.
- Organize toys.
- Hold crayons.
- Hold makers.
- Organize painting supplies such as brushes.
- Organize pencils.
- Hold chalk.
- Paint with chalk board paint to use chalk on.
- Use as trashcan.
- Store building blocks.
- Sort bolts.
- Sort washers.
- Sort gaskets.
- Hold nails.
- Hold screws.
- Hold tools.
- Empty ash from a woodstove or fireplace into.
- Coal bucket.
- Hold kindling for woodstove or fireplace.
- Use to wash your car.
- Store rags for washing car in.
- Flower planters (be sure to put holes in the bottom so that water can drain out)
- Container garden (be sure to drill holes in bottom so water can drain)
- Store gardening supplies.
- Use to water plants.
- Use to harvest fruits & vegetables.
- Carry fertilizer to garden.
- Golf ball bucket (tote golf balls easily)
- Tennis ball bucket.
- Baseball bucket.
- Store croquet balls and hoops in.
- Store horseshoes in.
- Store hacky sacs in.
- Pack a picnic in.
- Use to collect seashells.
- Use to collect pretty rocks & pebbles.
- Build a sand castle.
- Use as a helmet and pretend to be a knight.
- Keep live fish bait in.
- Use to hold fishing tackle.
- Use to put names in for drawings.
- Use to hold drinks for parties and get-togethers.
- Flip it over and pretend it is a drum and play away.
- Dog food bucket.
- Chicken feed bucket.
- Cow Feed Bucket.
- Carry fish food to pond.
- Use to collect chicken eggs.
- Use for slop for hogs.
- Use to remove dog droppings from yard. (shovel is highly recommended when using it for this)
- Fill with bath goodies for gift.
- Fill with crafting supplies for child’s gift.
- Fill with men’s traveling necessities for going away gift for a guy.
- Use instead of basket for Easter gift.
- Fill with cleaning supplies for housewarming gift.
- Fill with “naughty” presents for embarrassing bachelorette gift.
- Use for flower girl to hold flower petals in.
- Use for bridesmaids filled with flowers instead of bouquets.
- Use as centerpieces to hold flowers.
- Use as décor filled with flowers.
- Use mini buckets to put guests’ favors in.
- Fill with goodies as a gift for bridesmaids.
- Fill with goodies as gift for groomsmen.
- Fill with goodies as gift for parents.
- Have guests’ write well wishes for the couple on paper and drop into the bucket.
- Use as champagne bucket.
- Paint number on bucket to number tables at reception.
- Use to hold drinks.
- Use as aisle pew marker.
- Hold supplies for “decorating” newlywed’s car.
- Use to hold programs.
- Emergency Port-a-potty.
- Use to pour water over camp fire to put out.
- Bail out a leaky boat.
- For Easter eggs on Easter egg hunt.
- Collecting candy on Halloween.
- Flip over and use as foot stool.
- Use to hold smaller buckets.
- Fill with sand and use as candle holder.